Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged on Facebook to do this and saw that Bre posted hers on her blog, so I decided to copy her :)

25 Random Things About Me:

1. I've often questioned why I've been so blessed in life, while others have endured such hardship.

2. I love that just thinking about my husband makes me smile.

3. I workout at least 3 times a week so that I can eat what I want without feeling guilty because I LOVE FOOD! I still sometimes feel guilty.

4. I never saw myself as being a stay-at-home mom, but I feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be at this point in life... they're only little once.

5. I used to think that stay-at-home moms didn't work, but quickly learned that they actually NEVER STOP working.

6. I love that Cash calls Jay and me "Poppa" and "Momma."

7. I have the most amazing, selfless parents and think that their special relationship with each of their 4 kids is incredible and rare. I hope to have that with my children.

8. I have the best and truest girlfriends in the world.

9. I was a picky eater as a child so I never paid attention when my mom cooked and now I wish I had. I wish I could throw a meal together with whatever is in the kitchen like she can. I'm working on it!

10. I love the Lord and wish we made it to church more often... working on that too!

11. I used to make fun of my mom for crying at movies or tv shows... now that's me.

12. I love being pregnant and can't wait to give Cash a little brother or sister.

13. I am an Aveda snob and am completely obsessed with all of their hair products.

14. The longer I live in Alabama, the longer I take to complete a sentence... my southern draw has become apparent.

15. I still feel like I'm 18 sometimes... and then the 18 year old cashier calls me ma'am and slaps me back into reality :)

16. I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of it.

17. I like drinking red wine because 2 glasses gives me the perfect buzz.

18. I am not a morning person, but my cup of coffee with Fat-free French Vanilla International Delight creamer makes me happy and ready for my day.

19. We don't curse in our house... instead we say, "Oh Chicken!"

20. I love the fragrance of gardenias, chocolate chip cookies, and fresh laundry.

21. I am incrediby clumsy and find myself completely entertaining because of it.

22. I love how music or a scent can take you back to a special time in life and give you a warm feeling inside.

23. I deep clean my house every other Friday.

24. My girlfriends and I are already like old women and tell the same stories everytime we get together... and they still leave us bellyaching with laughter. Nobody else gets it.

25. I wish I could dance like Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment