Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cash's helmet




Cash loves his new helmet! He likes to wear it because it is, "Just like Caillou..." If you don't know Caillou, it's a cute cartoon about a 4 year old boy who does lots of "big boy" things and Cash learns a lot from him. Here are a couple pics of him riding his 4-wheeler. He has also finally mastered the art of riding his low-rider tricycle. He loves to ride it down the street, but I have to push him back up the street. He tells me, "I need some help. My muscles aren't working." Cutie pie!

2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain I JUST told you what a blog was a month ago. And look at you go. Such a cute fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish I am so glad you have a blog... I love keeping up with people via blog... i know you have our website but I started a blog too. happy new year! shelly

    ReplyDelete