Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update

Cash had the lovely throw up virus last Saturday. And lucky for us, he had a big cup of strawberry milk before bed time. You can imagine how rancid the vomit was! We had to miss Kristin's baby shower :( But everyone knows how it is when you have kids... there's always the unexpected. Cash was so pitiful. I blew up our aerobed for him in the den and he just layed on it all day long. So sad! Well, he is better now but has a runny nose today... hopefully that won't turn into anything major.

We are looking forward to Aubrey's 3rd Birthday party this weekend! I can't believe she is turning 3 and Cash is just right behind her. Where does the time go? We have another birthday party to attend on Sunday for our friends Scott and Stephanie's little boy, Korbin, and a Superbowl party with the friendies! And Jay is off this Saturday! Woo-hoo! I'm looking forward to time with my husband and the social gatherings. I was in the house for 3 days straight last weekend, so I'm ready for a fun weekend!

Oh, and Jay and I are getting ready for our anniversary trip to VEGAS!!! We are leaving in 2 weeks and we are both so excited!!! We are going with our friends who we met on our cruise last year. They are crazy fun... just like us :) I'm sure we'll have many stories to tell...

1 comment: